Friday 29 June 2012

The Canterville Ghost

Hi there!! I'm back!! That sounds really strange! :P

And as usual, I would like to thank my new follower - Ellie Great.

And here is the new (well, actually old, but new for me) book I read and to say the truth, it took me half and hour finish it.

So, dear readers, I present to you, The Canterville Ghost, by the one and only Oscar Wilde!



My school teacher told us that we'll be reading this after the holidays and I just couldn't resist reading it.

Basically, this is the story of a ghost who takes his job of haunting a house VERY seriously. Unfortunately, the people who come to stay in the house are hardly bothered by the ghost. Infact, they ruin all his acts by suggesting modern methods and playing tricks on the poor ghost. This makes the ghost very sad and even though he wants revenge, he is too afraid of another trick and stays quietly in his room.

The story is very interesting, humorous and is a must read for all haunted house fanatics!

Hope you have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I haven't read this one but it sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out on Goodreads. I found you on Book Blogs and I am now your newest follower! I hope you are having a great Thursday and that you'll stop by for a visit sometime when you get the chance. :) I have a giveaway going on right now if you’d like to enter!

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete