Thursday 2 February 2012

Need More Awesome Books!

I'm back! Before I write anything else, I want to thank my two followers - Jill Elizabeth and Silvana Miteva Velickovska VERY VERY much!

Next, anyone who is searching for an adventurous read with no proper ending - I'll recommend Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (nothing against the author, she seems to be a very nice writer - it's just that the story lacks a proper ending).

Seventeen year old Juliette Ferrars has been left alone since a very young age - she's got no friends, her family hates her and she is in an asylum - because she can kill anyone with a touch of her hand!

Follow her journey in a sort of post-apocalyptic world where everything is run by the Reestablishment. Even though the story is slightly unrealistic - it is an interesting book with a disappointing end.


And if any of you are reading this post, then please suggest some good fantasy novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment